A reinforced CSR commitment
COSMETIC 360 is accelerating its environmental efforts in favor of the planet
to meet the challenges of the sector.
1/ Renewable stands
Made with committed French service providers, from 100% recyclable materials, sourced in short circuits, from 100% French suppliers: cardboard, carpentry and bio-sourced paints:
- Reused stands
- Certificate of recycled wall coverings issued to exhibitors
- Consequent reduction of waste
- Lack of carpet
- 300 m2 of brushed cotton removed
2/ Optimized consumable waste
- Effective waste sorting
- Biodegradable plastic cups used by the caterer
- Cardboard badges
3/ The human being at the center of the concerns
- A cycle of conferences on artificial intelligence
- A team attentive to exhibitors and visitors
4/ Raising awareness dedicated to the CSR initiatives undertaken
- Responsible exhibitors and visitors
Did you know ?
Our network of service providers is located in France
- General installation and stand design (Bretagne)
- Assembler and fitters (Ile de France)
- Manufacturer of honeycomb cardboard (AURA)
- Distributor of joinery panels (Bretagne)
- Manufacturer of biosourced paints (Bretagne)
- Fireproofing of honeycomb cardboard partitions (Pays de la Loire)
- LED lighting distributor (Ile de France)
- Totem signage (Ile de France)
Which 100% recyclable materials at the Cosmetic 360 show?
- Wooden frame: all poplar plywood panels made in France. The 100% poplar is harvested from sustainably managed forests, the poplar plywood preserves the ecological balance (Origin of the wood: France and Spain).
- Partitions: cardboard honeycomb structure, recyclable. Very rigid product, 100% recyclable and biodegradable, made of 100% paper and assembled with an aqueous PVA glue.
- Paints: the paints in the Algo® range, for which seaweed is the raw material, are made from up to 95% bio-based components.
- Fireproofing of partitions: use of the Hydroflam® C10 process, which is non-toxic, odourless and safe to use.
- Lighting: The lighting equipment consists exclusively of energy-saving LED bulbs. At the end of their life, it is also easier to recycle the components of these bulbs.
- Exhibitor signage: Printing of the exhibitor signs on a 100% recyclable cardboard support thanks to the use of solvent-free inks.
- Totems: Lightboxes integrated into a wooden frame. Printing of the content of the totems on a 100% recyclable diffusing canvas, integrated into lightboxes that can be reused over several years.