Cosmetic 360 Awards
The Cosmetic 360 Awards recognize the event’s best innovations within each expert-route category:
- Formulation, OEM & Laboratory equipment
- Packaging & Manufacturing equipment
- Raw Materials
- Retail & Brands
- Support functions for cosmetic industry
- Testing & Analysis
Winners of each expert-route category will be selected on the basis of the innovation totem display exhibited on the booth.
- Innovation potential:
- Added value for the fragrance and cosmetics industry
- Relevance of the innovation for the market
- Benefits for consumers
- Marketing qualities
- Choice of the title, subtitle, keywords, key visual
- Clarity of the description
The Cosmetic 360 Awards relies on a prestigious jury consisting of members of the professional press.
- Doria MAIZ – Expression Cosmétique | President of the jury
- Françoise ALBASINI – Emballage Digest
- Nicolas GOSSE – Industrie Cosmétique
- Rachel GRABENHOFER – Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Maryline LE THEUF – Cosmétiquemag
- Oonagh PHILLIPS – BW Confidential
- Jennifer WEIL – WWD
We are proud to present you our official sponsors for the 4th edition of the contest:
Winners will receive a trophy and benefit from greater visibility during the 2018 edition. They will also be featured in Cosmetic 360 press releases and communications.
The awards ceremony will take place on Wednesday, 18 October, at 6:00 pm in the conference room.
- Raw Materials
100% safe, non-chemical, non-toxic, 100% pure. No need for preservatives, surfactants or emulsifiers. 100% effective in terms of skin-cleansing, anti-bacterial effects, rebalancing cellular pH 100% innovative.
- Formulation & Manufacturing
High pressure process. Custom formulation for the skin, without aggressive surfactants. Vectorization of lipophilic or hydrophilic actives. Biomimetic: creates a hydrolipidic film. Bioavailable: vectorization of actives. Penetration for improved safety.
- Packaging & Conditioning
INFINI-PACK: produced with 90% recycled bottles, 75% post-consumer waste and post-industrial use in PP, HDPE and glass, a 36.5% reduction in tonnes of CO2 per tonne of manufactured containers.
- Testing & Analyses
Odour identification in 30 seconds. Technology designed to mimic the human olfactory system. Reference odour databases tailored to the needs of each client. Portable and lightweight device that can easily be moved. For quality control and acceleration of R&D.
- Support Function
Easily create, manage and edit your product information files. Outsource PIF safety reports in just one click. Toxicological database of more than 3,500 ingredients. Automated cosmetic regulatory watch. Secure your data. Save on your outsourcing.