Cosmetic 360 Awards
This competition, open to all exhibitors, recognize the exhibitor's best innovations within each category:
- Raw materials
For this particular edition, we will reward a special category "e-Exhibitor" in order to reward the best digital exhibitor.
Winners of each category will be selected on the basis of the innovation totem display exhibited on the booth.
e-totems will be judged on the following criteria:
- Innovation potential:
- Added value for the fragrance and cosmetics industry
- Relevance of the innovation for the market
- Benefits for consumers
- Marketing qualities:
- Choice of the title, subtitle, keywords, key visual
- Clarity of the description
The Cosmetic 360 Awards relies on a prestigious jury consisting of members of the professional press:
- Oonagh Phillips, rédactrice enchef BW CONFIDENTIAL
- Pierre Monnier, journalistepour EMBALLAGES MAGAZINE
- Nicolas GOSSE, rédacteur enchef INDUSTRIE COSMÉTIQUES
- Véronique LOUIS, EXPRESSION COSMETIQUE
- Doria MAIZ, rédactrice enchefEMBALLAGE DIGEST
- Silvia MANZONI, correspondante presse Italie MFF FASHION
- Ariane GOLDET, journaliste, rédactrice et consultante Beauté, Forme & Santé pour EXPRESSION COSMETIQUE
- Vincent GALLON, rédacteur enchef PREMIUM BEAUTY NEWS
- Motoko TANI, correspondante BEAUTYTECH JAPAN
JANGUP SYSTEM - Korean company: Refillable packaging to integrate several types of liquid makeup (several colors, textures, etc.).
- Raw materials
HERBAROM - French company: Solution for the recovery of cider house residues. Development of apple pomace water that can be used in cosmetics, an extract that is 99.3% certified as organic by ECOCERT according to the COSMOS standard
KAIOSID - Swiss company: Invisible traceability solution, integrated into the packaging allowing to trace all the stages of manufacture of a product. The packaging provides an additional function, provides information to the consumer and gives credibility to the producer (fight against counterfeiting).
PERFECT CORP : Taiwanese start-up: Virtual reality application to virtually try on makeup Offers a version adapted to "don’t touch" with voice activation (no need to touch) and a rendering adapted to wearing a mask.
Global Beauty Consulting : is an independent French laboratory offering a set of specialized services in the cosmetics and perfume industry. Through various services, they support you in all the stages necessary for the development of your products.