Cosmetic Clusters Rendez-vous
The international meeting for innovation in cosmetics
dedicated to clusters
18 of October, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
International Room, Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair, Carousel du Louvre, Paris
This meeting will be held in English
Cosmetics Clusters – the international network, invites you to its annual international rendez-vous to boost your collaborations worldwide.
Business cluster? Association of companies? Economic development agency?
The companies you support develop innovative solutions that can be used in the fragrance and cosmetics market (in raw materials, formulation, packaging, etc.)?
Participate to meet professionals from the international community of clusters with an interest in cosmetics!
9:00-9:30 am – Welcome and registration
9:30 – 10:00 am
- Marc-Antoine JAMET
- Xavier ROY, Director of France Clusters, the French clusters network
- Jean-Luc ANSEL, Director of Cosmetic Valley & founder of Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
Introduction of new members of Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
- Biointropic, Columbia
- Canada Cosmetic Cluster, Canada
- Cluster Bogotá Cosméticos, Columbia
- Cluster Cosmetic Corse, France
- Cosmetics Cluster UK
10:00 – 10:45 am – Worldwide cosmetics market trends presentation – for all participants of the event !
Enjoy a presentation of the cosmetics market trends and the most promising countries in terms of attractiveness for cosmetics market opportunities. This presentation will be given by Euromonitor, as part of the European project Cosmetics4Wellbeing, which has received funding from the European Union’s COSME Programme (2014-2020). Read more
10:45 – 12:30 am – International overview of networks’ expertise within the field of cosmetics
A series of short presentations will be delivered by international networks on their cosmetics expertise. Find the expertise that you need along the cosmetic value chain !
- Production of plants : Cluster Cosmetics Bogota “inventory project of native species & Biodiversity in cosmetics and regulation”
- Raw materials, ingredients or similar : Cluster Menara (Morocco) “from local ingredients to innovative cosmetics ingredients”
- Raw material, ingredients or similar : MIDA (Malaysia) “from raw material to Halal cosmetics”
- Testing and analysis : TEDD (Switzerland) “cells testing in cosmetics”
- Beauty Brands : Canadian Cosmetics Cluster “from raw materials to brands”
- Distribution, online sales : SPC House of Media / Polish Cosmetics “distribution & online sales in cosmetics”
12:30 – 13:30 pm
2018 photo call and lunch (on site)
13:30 – 16:00 pm – Qualified B2B cluster meetings
5 BtoBs time slots of 30min each.
The online booking is open. See participant list >>
16h pm – End of the Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
ARE YOU INVOLVED IN A COSMETICS CLUSTER AND INTERESTED IN REGISTERING FOR THE COSMETICS CLUSTERS RENDEZ-VOUS?
- If you are part of a business cluster, a network of companies or a development agency,
and you would like to take part in this FREE event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Register for Cosmetic 360
- Select “Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous”
- Select the relevant B2B cluster meeting(s) (18 October, 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Receive confirmation by email
“If we manage to share expertise, cooperate and do together what each one of us does separately, that would save time and energy for a much greater result.”
Excerpt from speech by Marc-Antoine Jamet
President of Cosmetic Valley, General Secretary of LVMH Group
“The strength we have is to work together towards recognition of cosmetics as a science that can federate everyone around research and development topics such as cosmetopoeia.”
Excerpt from speech by Jean-Luc ANSEL
President of France Clusters, Director and founder of Cosmetic Valley
+33 (0)2 37 18 33 18
+33 (0)4 78 54 67 09