Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-Vous
Global Cosmetics Cluster* invites you to the 4th edition of its annual Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-Vous !
17th of October, Paris,
in the framework of Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair
Zoom on the program of this year’s edition : get your members involved !
Find the right partner for your SMEs and your organization to develop collaborative projects
Previous editions of the Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-Vous allowed us to get to know each other. Now, we want the dynamic of our network benefit to our members (companies, laboratories, etc…).
For this year’s edition, participate to our call for interest:
- This call intends to identify and support innovative collaborative cosmetics projects by connecting our companies and laboratories at an international scale, during the Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-Vous.
- Dowload the call for interest and relay it to your network and/or to identify projects directly (1, 2 or 3) that seem to you the most relevant and send it back to us
- This call is open to all actors from the network of each Global Cosmetics Cluster members looking for international partners.
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Global Cosmetics Cluster’s new dynamic : 4th anniversary and new perspectives
- Welcome of new members
- Benchmark of international collaborative and innovative projects within Global Cosmetics Clusters : international collaboration matters for developing innovative projects !
- Presentation : panorama of the funding solutions to finance your innovative projects
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM : lunch (on site)
1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Collaborative project BtoB meetings for clusters and their members (on site)
- Clusters BtoB meetings (on site)
- BtoB with exibitors of your choice (on Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair)
Previous editions of Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-Vous
2016 : Creation of the Global Cosmetics Cluster
Formerly called Cosmetics Clusters – the International network, the network has been created at the occasion of the Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair 2016 edition, where 18 international clusters decided to launch the first international cluster network dedicated to innovation in cosmetics.
Read the 2016 report
2017 : 2nd edition of Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
Cosmetopea in the spotlight
Collaborative project call for collaboration
2 new members
Read the 2017 report
2018 : 3rd edition of Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous
Panorama of international cosmetics expertises
Zoom on Cosmetics4Wellbeing internationalization project
International Market trends presentation
5 new members
Read the 2018 report
17 of October, 2019 9:00AM – 4:00PM
International Room, Cosmetic 360 exhibition fair, Carrousel du Louvre, Paris
This meeting will be held in English
Segolène Leloutre email@example.com / +33 (0)2 37 18 33 18
Justine Hegon, firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)2 37 21 60 48
Elise Durey, email@example.com / +33 (0)4 78 54 67 09
*formerly called Cosmetics Clusters – the International Network
Global Cosmetics Cluster launched a call for interest to identify and support new innovative, collaborative cosmetic projects. The main goal is to foster innovation among companies and research units in the cosmetic sector in order to increase international competitiveness and growth.
17 projects have been identified and are looking for international partners. They might look for your expertise!
Check the projects below! Propose your skills and meet the project holders on Cosmetic 360, during the Cosmetics Clusters Rendez-vous…