How to reach ?
Les Salles du CARROUSEL DU LOUVRE
99, RUE DE RIVOLI 75001 PARIS
Wednesday, 16 October: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday, 17 October: 9:00am - 6:00pm
BY UNDERGROUND:Le Carrousel du Louvre is served by lines 1 (La Défense – Château de Vincennes) and 7 (La Courneuve – Mairie d’Ivry / Villejuif).
Carrousel du Louvre car park is accessible from Avenue du Général Lemonnier, 75001 Paris. Direct access to Carrousel du Louvre.
- From rue de Rivoli: left at the lights at place des Pyramides
- From quai des Tuileries: left at the lights at Pont-Royal
- From Pont-Royal: straight ahead, follow signs to "Opéra", then keep right
In all three cases: enter the tunnel; at the lights located at the lowest point of the tunnel, take the central ramp, signposted "Parc Carrousel Louvre".
Access from Monday to Sunday, from 7am to 11pm.
Access to Carrousel du Louvre here
BY BUS:Le Carrousel du Louvre is served by lines 21, 27, 39, 48, 67, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95
Ask to be dropped off at Place André Malraux 75001 Paris
ON FOOT:3 pedestrian access points serve Carrousel du Louvre:
- 99, rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
- Musée du Louvre exit, place de la Pyramide Inversée
- 2 entrances from Jardin des Tuileries, stairs on either side of the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel.