Our CSR approach
As of this year, the 2021 edition of COSMETIC 360 is committed to a CSR approach, aimed at making our show an eco-responsible event, more concerned with the environment.
This approach, which will be deployed progressively with an action plan and corrective actions for future editions, will be based on a complete diagnosis in 2021. To assist us, we have commissioned the agency COMMON GOOD CONSEIL, specialised in CSR.
Cosmetic 360 wants its new aspirations in terms of events to integrate environmental issues and thus meet the expectations of companies in the sector, wishing to align their events with their increasingly assertive CSR policies.
We are aware that the very essence of an event remains ephemeral and therefore unsustainable. As such, it still seems complicated to achieve 100% eco-responsibility.
However, it is possible to commit ourselves in a pragmatic way to a less ostentatious, more authentic and cleaner way.
It is not a question of designing zero waste events, but rather of committing to moving the Cosmetic 360 model towards a more sustainable design.
Among the first milestones for the 2021 edition:
- Renewal of stand formulas with the use of recyclable materials.
- Raising awareness among our exhibitors/visitors.
- Improved waste management during and after the show.
- Significant reduction of plastics in the catering service.
Focus on our new stand packages
The Innovation 7.5 and start-up formulas have been renewed using new 100% recyclable materials, sourced in short circuits.
Description of materials used:
- Wooden frame: all poplar plywood panels made in France. The 100% poplar is harvested from sustainably managed forests, the poplar plywood preserves the ecological balance (Origin of the wood: France and Spain).
- Partitions: cardboard honeycomb structure, recyclable. Very rigid product, 100% recyclable and biodegradable, made of 100% paper and assembled with an aqueous PVA glue.
- Paints: the paints in the Algo® range, for which seaweed is the raw material, are made from up to 95% bio-based components.
- Fireproofing of partitions: use of the Hydroflam® C10 process, which is non-toxic, odourless and safe to use.
- Lighting: The lighting equipment consists exclusively of energy-saving LED bulbs. At the end of their life, it is also easier to recycle the components of these bulbs.
- Exhibitor signage: Printing of the exhibitor signs on a 100% recyclable cardboard support thanks to the use of solvent-free inks.
- Totems: Lightboxes integrated into a wooden frame. Printing of the content of the totems on a 100% recyclable diffusing canvas, integrated into lightboxes that can be reused over several years.
- Visuals for the back of the stand: fixing of visuals on natural pine wood slats. Printing of the visuals on 100% recyclable cardboard supports, thanks to the use of solvent-free ink.
Stand design carried out in a short circuit thanks to a network of service providers all located in France:
- General installation and stand design (Bretagne)
- Assembler and fitters (Ile de France)
- Manufacturer of honeycomb cardboard (AURA)
- Distributor of joinery panels (Bretagne)
- Manufacturer of biosourced paints (Bretagne)
- Fireproofing of honeycomb cardboard partitions (Pays de la Loire)
- LED lighting distributor (Ile de France)
- Totem signage (Ile de France)