(October 13th&14th 2021)
We look forward to seeing you on 13 and 14 October.
In order to be able to meet with you in peace, and in compliance with the sanitary rules currently in force, you will find enclosed some additional information.
To access the exhibition
- Presentation at the entrance of the exhibition of a European sanitary pass: full vaccination OR PCR/antigenic test less than 72 hours old.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory (you will be asked for a mask at the entrance of the Carrousel du Louvre gallery)
During the exhibition
- Regular use of hydroalcoholic gel (available at the salon).
- Distance of 1 metre between each person.
- Respect the direction of traffic (visitor route).
- Limit/avoid direct exchanges of documents (flyers, business cards, etc.).
NB : we strongly recommend to download and use the COSMETIC 360 mobile application to exchange your contact details, thus avoiding the exchange of business cards.
For participants from international countries
- Procedure to convert a non-EU vaccination passport into an EU Sanitary pass : Applying for a COVID certificate if you were vaccinated abroad (procedure for non-European nationals entering France and non-European students) - Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (diplomatie.gouv.fr) .
- Sanitary pass conversion request
- For any other information : Conseils aux Voyageurs - Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires étrangères (diplomatie.gouv.fr)
Antigen testing centres (tents) available near the Carrousel du Louvre
- Place du Palais Royal (9H30 – 19H)
- Rue de l’Echelle (face au McDonald’s) (9H30-21H)