Start-up Studio by COTY
In 2018 the COSMETIC 360 start-up zone is sponsored by a major & international company : COTY. Seeking to challenge startups to reinforce their potential for innovation & creativity, COTY creates the START-UP STUDIO, American-style talk-show.
The Start-up Studio by Coty gives start-ups exhibiting on the COSMETIC 360 trade fair the opportunity to stand in front of one of the world's largest beauty companies, in a new and interactive way. This will be completed with talks and insights about our industry, and informal coaching from industry experts.
- Challenge 1 - Circularity: Reinvent sustainability by making it the foundation of the product proposition.
- Challenge 2 – Customization: Make Personalization go the extra mile, beyond digital printing and ingredients mixing.
- Challenge 3 - Influencers of the Future: How companies and influencers can further collaborate to develop what consumers really want to buy?
Join us at the START UP STUDIO BY COTY for live interview sessions:
- 2018/10/17: m. / 2p.m. / 4p.m.
- 2018/10/18: m. / 1p.m. / 3p.m.
ABOUT COTY INC.
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in pro forma revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty operates three divisions:
- Consumer Beauty, which is focused on mass color cosmetics, mass retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy.
- Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd.
Coty has over 20,000 colleagues globally and its products are sold in over 150 countries.
Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.