Why visit ?
Cosmetic 360 : Bringing together global trends and innovations
Innovation / Research / Business / International
Who is the trade fair aimed at?
Taking place in a pleasant and prestigious setting, Cosmetic 360 is a forum for the profession's decision-makers:
- General and Marketing Management,
- Technical Management, Research and Development,
- Sales and Purchasing Management,
Innovation in all its forms...
A genuine forum for exchange and discovery of innovation, Cosmetic 360 offers an opportunity to find out about the latest innovations and the beauty services of tomorrow. All forms of innovation are included:
- Technological innovations,
- Product innovations,
- Innovations in processes,
- Innovations in services...
...covering the entire cosmetics and fragrances sector
- Raw materials,
- Tests and Analysis,
- Finished products,
Develop new partnerships based around innovative concepts and projects. Make new contacts, combining synergies to undertake successful projects.
An original concept that:
- Showcases the finest global innovations across the entire industry (materials, ingredients, formulations, testing and analysis, packaging, finished products, distribution, etc.)
- Presents solutions from other sectors (agri-food, digital, 3D printing, etc.) with the potential for applications in the fragrance and cosmetics industry
- Brings together all the players from the industry: companies (start-ups, small and medium-size enterprises, major groups), research laboratories and schools
- Unveils technology developed by an academic research laboratory (in partnership with CNRS, the French National Centre for Scientific Research)
- Reveals the latest international trends in cosmetics
- Brings together the leading decision-makers in the industry in search of the latest innovations to forge the future of beauty
- Organises Open Innovation meetings between international project initiators and major groups, such as CHANEL, L’ORÉAL, LVMH, and P&B Group
- Supports the values of the cosmetics industry in the 21st century